Acres Edge is your local landscape supply for: Paver Clean Efflorescence Cleaner. Our experienced staff is available to assist you in product selection.
Click on thumbnail for larger view
Call Us or Stop By for Pricing
Paver Clean Efflorescence Cleaner
Available in 1 Gallon bottles
EF Paver Clean™ is a product which acts quickly to dissolve efflorescence (white mineral deposits) and polyhaze (white cloudy appearance) that dulls pavers. EF Paver Clean can easily be applied to pavers, retaining walls, brick and masonry. Covers up to 200 sq. ft. per gallon.*
*Coverage may vary depending on surface and application. Not for use on sealed surfaces.
- Restores original paver color
- Prepares surface for sealing
- Use as a general cleaner
- Easy Installation
- Contains no muriatic or hydrochloric acid
- Wait 60-90 days for new pavers to cure before applying EF Paver Clean.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves when applying.
- Prolonged contact of cleaner on metal or other surfaces may result in etching or damage.
- Saturate vegetation before and after application.
- Do not use on sealed surfaces.
Step 1 - Prep
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand, dust, debris or loose material.
Step 2 - Wet
- Wet surface and surrounding area (including vegetation) thoroughly with hose.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface. Spray if needed to keep area wet. A 2-person application is recommended.
Step 3 - Apply
- Ready to use, no need to dilute.
- Apply SRW EF Paver Clean directly to surface with a sprinkler can.
- Scrub area immediately and thoroughly with a stiff bristle brush.
- For large areas, work in 100-150 sq. ft. sections.
- If working on an incline, start at the highest point, working in small sections. Scrub from bottom up, pushing excess EF over job.
Step 4 - Rinse
- Immediately rinse surface and surrounding areas (including vegetation) with hose.
- Areas should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water until all traces of foam disappear.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Let dry.
- Wait 24 hours to apply SRW Paver Seal products.